Sunday, April 20, 2014

Girly Baby Shower

Here's a very quick card I made for a friend's baby shower. I was pressed for time and was able to complete this in about 20 minutes though it needed some extra drying time.


Materials:

Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Hello Sunshine paper pack by Lawn Fawn.
Ink: Pool Party, Tuxedo Black, Copic markers - YR18, Y00, RV00, Clear Wink of Stella brush marker
Stamps: Plus One by Lawn Fawn
Accessories / Tools: twine from The Twinery, Dazzling Diamonds glitter glue, Hello Sunshine sequins, Glossy Accents, ink blending tool.

The stork and bundle are coated in Wink of Stella to make them sparkle. I glued the sequins on with Glossy Accents. I've recently bought Matte Multi Medium, which, I feel, is much better for the job. If you make a mistake or slip, the matte doesn't show up like Glossy Accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment