Monday, January 13, 2014

Anniversary

I didn't realize just how many cards I hadn't posted last year. Here's last year's anniversary effort for my husband. For some reason I have made food themed cards for him for our anniversary and Valentine's Day for the last three years. I blame the cuteness of Lawn Fawn stamps!


I was really happy with this card because it was my first attempt at Copic colouring and I like how it all came together.

Materials:

Card: Basic Grey, Brushed Gold, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Xpress for Copic markers
Ink: Versamark, Tuxedo Black, Cherry Cobbler, Copic markers - N1, E57
Stamps: Good Fortune, Sophie's Sentiments, both by Lawn Fawn. I don't know the name or brand of the background stamp, sorry.
Tools: Antique Gold embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, dimensionals, Good Fortune Lawncuts by Lawn Fawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment