Monday, October 17, 2011

In the works

I've got one card ready to post about (which will happen next weekend as I'm back to work tomorrow after the lovely school holidays) and some others in the pipeline.

I've been working on some prototypes for my Christmas cards and think I have my design finalised. I just have to decide on my colour scheme. It's a choice between the Clean scheme (white-silver-turquoise) or the Rustic scheme (Christmas colours featuring craft and gold). The Clean scheme is my favourite but is the much more expensive option. The Rustic scheme is nice (I've got some lovely papers for paper piecing) but I'm not too confident on the colours I've chosen until I've matched them together. Decisions, decisions..

Will post more after I've had more time to think about it. More on the weekend,

Kate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment