Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thank You Card

Rating: Delightful

This post is from another blog I tried to set up but it just wouldn't work. This is the first card that I designed and created without being inspired by another card I’d seen. I wanted to send a thank you card to two couples who are friends of mine. I didn’t want an overly feminine feel to the cards. I feel the colour scheme works in that department even though it is flowery.

Materials:
Cardstock: Brilliant Blue (retired), Tempting Turquoise.
Inks: Briliant Blue, Versamark.
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment for the background stamps, Greetings Eight for the 'thanks so much' stamp.
Other: Pink Flamingo DSP for the red flowers, dimensionals.

Tips and Hints:
1. I popped up two of the flowers on foam dimensionals for a bit of interest.

Stuff Ups:
Cutting out the flowers wasn't the easiest, especially because I wanted a thin white border for distinction.

No comments:

Post a Comment